A free educational resource that cuts through the confusion surrounding the new coronavirus
As fears about COVID-19 increase worldwide, unscientific claims and unreliable information abound. We created a free reliable resource to educate people more deeply about the novel coronavirus.
Citing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, this carefully researched course teaches the public:
- What COVID-19 is and how it spreads
- The symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options for COVID-19
- How to prevent COVID-19
- What to do in case of infection
- How to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Do’s and don’ts
- What travelers, parents, and businesses need to know
Individuals and organizations can view the course here. Rise customers who want to customize the COVID-19 course for their organizations can simply access the course from the prebuilt examples in their Rise accounts.