Over the past several months, we’ve added a ton of new features and enhancements to Rise that we think you’ll love. Read about our favorite additions below and watch the video to learn more.
For Rise admins:
- Import third-party training so you can manage, distribute, and track all your online training in one place.
- Integrate Rise with the apps that matter most to your business using our new data API.
- Connect Rise with more than 2,000 web apps effortlessly using our new Zapier integration.
- Easily add new learners to groups when you invite them to Rise.
- Restrict people’s access to viewing reports for specific groups only.
For Rise reporters:
- Navigate from one report type to another easily by clicking the name, course, or learning path.
- Drill into an individual learner’s activity from any report type for greater insights at a glance.
For Rise authors:
- Size pictures perfectly using the new built-in image cropping tool.
- Easily browse prebuilt business lessons in Rise by drilling into categories and searching by topic and title.
- Get started even faster with 15 new prebuilt, customizable sample courses on relevant topics like social change, COVID-19, and transitioning to remote work; 17 new prebuilt business lessons on stress management; and 10 new templates covering diversity, inclusion, and belonging, ADA compliance, marketing, and more.